Radiology Associates of Ridgewood is an American College of Radiology (ACR) and FDA-certified mammography facility. We have four dedicated mammography suites to perform both screening and diagnostic mammography.
Our facility is staffed with female mammography-certified technologists and subspecialized radiologists providing superior exam quality and interpretation. Our subspecialized radiologists interpret approximately 20,000 mammograms, 3,000 breast ultrasounds and perform approximately 1,000 interventional procedures annually. This is important, because their specialization and familiarity with a wide variety of clinical challenges make them true experts in the field, and that can make a real difference when it comes the quality of your imaging test and a reduced need for unnecessary call-backs.
Exams and procedures include:
- Screening Mammography
- Diagnostic Mammography
- Diagnostic Breast Ultrasound
- Ultrasound-guided Cyst Aspiration
- Ultrasound-guided Fine Needle Aspiration
- Ultrasound-guided Core Needle Biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided Vacuum Assisted Biopsy
- Stereotactic Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy (ACR Accredited)
- Ductography (also known as galactography)
- Breast MRI