Body/Musculoskeletal Imaging, Breast Imaging & Ultrasound
Medical: Yale University School of Medicine
Undergraduate: Brown University, Magna cum laude, Phi Beta, Kappa, Sigma Xi
Breast Imaging Fellowship: New York University School of Medicine
Diagnostic Radiology Residency: New York University School of Medicine
Chief Resident – Diagnostic Radiology: New York University School of Medicine
Transitional Year Internship: St. Vincent’s Medical Center
- Assistant Clinical Attending Bellevue Hospital Center, 2011-2012
- American Board of Radiology, June 2011
- New York State License
- New Jersey State License
Honors, Awards And Fellowships
- Dr. Harold H. Lamport Thesis Prize, Yale University School of Medicine, 2006
- National Institutes of Health – National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Medical Student Research Fellowship, 2005-2006 (1 year research fellowship)
- Farr Scholar Award, Yale University School of Medicine, 2005
- Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies Travel Award, 2005
- National Institutes of Health – Clinical Neuroscience Mental Health Medical Student Research Training Fellowship, 2002 (3 month fellowship)
- Ramgolam VS, DeGregorio SD, Rao GK, Collinge M, Subaran SS, et al. (2010) T Cell LFA-1 Engagement Induces HuR-Dependent Cytokine mRNA Stabilization through a Vav-1, Rac1/2, p38MAPK and MKK3 Signaling Cascade. PLoS ONE 5(12): e14450. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0014450
Abstracts And Posters
- Brown R, Mcgorty K, Moy L, DeGregorio S, Sodickson DK, and Wiggins GC. Sub-Millimeter Breast Imaging and Relaxivity Characterization at 7T. Poster: The International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) Annual Meeting. Montreal, Quebec, Canada. May 2011.
- Chan SS, Regatte RR, DeGregorio S, Chang G, Huang M, Moore SM, Bencardino JT, Sigmund E, Schweitzer ME. Musculoskeletal Imaging in the 21st Century: An Overview of Current Magnetic Resonance Imaging Techniques Using Functional Methods. Poster: Radiological Society of North America conference. Chicago, IL. December 2008.
- Riener EH, DeGregorio SD, Pollak JS, Tal MG, White RI. Improved techniques for transcatheter gonadal embolotherapy, using sodium tetradecyl sulfate foam and coils. Abstract and poster: Society of Interventional Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting. Toronto, Ontario, Canada. April 2006.
- Ramgolam V, DeGregorio S, Subaran S, Collinge M, and Bender JR. LFA-1 Engagement-mediated Interferon-γ mRNA stabilization occurs through the Rac-2/MKK3 pathway. Abstract and Poster for American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2005. November 2005.
- DeGregorio S, Ramgolam V, Subaran S, Collinge M, Chi H, Flavell RA, and Bender JR. LFA-1 engagement-mediated cytokine mRNA stabilization through the Rac/P38MAPK signaling pathway in T cells. Abstract and Poster for Federation of Clinical Immunology Society (FOCiS) Centers of Excellence Trainee Satellite Symposium. Boston, MA. May 2005.