Breast Imaging & Ultrasound
Medical: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, M.D.
Undergraduate: Trinity College, Hartford, CT, B.S. Biology
Fellowship: Breast Imaging and Ultrasound, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Residency: Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Harbor – UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA,; Chief Resident
Internship: Intern and Resident – Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY
- Clinical Instructor: Department of Radiological Sciences, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, 1994 – 1995
- Diplomate, American Board of Radiology
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- New Jersey Medical License
- California Medical License
- New York Medical License
- Certified Clinical Densitometrist
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Association for Women Radiologists
- American Medical Association
- Radiological Society of New Jersey
- Society of Breast Imaging
Medical Staff Appointments
- Cancer Committee 1997-1999, Associate Director
- Department of Diagnostic Imaging, Oncology Departmental QA&I Committee
- Calem-Grunat J, Sklar D, Villanueva-Meyer J, Mena I. Circumflex masquerade, Clin Nuc Med 17(11) 894.
- Mendoza GJB, Brown EG, Chervenak F, Krouskop RW, Calem-Grunat J, McDonnell FE. The relationship of maternal oxygen transport parameters to fetal growth. Presented at the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, Atlanta GA, March 1987 and the New York Perinatal Society, 12th Annual Symposium, New York, NY, May 1987.
- Shiang H, Jurado R, Liu SK, Chen V, Calem J, Litwak RS. Nine month evaluation of dogs after open-heart surgical removal of heartworms., J Amer Vet Med Assoc 1987; 190(10).