Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Medical: Rush Medical College; Chicago, IL, Doctor of Medicine
Undergraduate: University of California Los Angeles; Los Angeles, CA, Bachelor of Arts (Honors)
Fellowship: University of California San Diego; San Diego, CA; Fellowship in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Residency: Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital; Santa Barbara, CA; Residency in Diagnostic Radiology
Internship: University of Illinois at Chicago; Oak Lawn, IL; Internship in Internal Medicine
Certification and Licenses
- Board Eligible, American Board of Radiology
- New Jersey State Medical License
- California State Medical License
- Radiologic Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- Helling, T, Schultz,H, Schwenke, M, Singh, M. SAFE INFANT: a Checklist For Reducing Radiation Exposure to the Radiologist and Fetus in Early Pregnancy. RSNA Education Exhibit 2018.
- Singh, M, T Bloom, L Traube, S Braverman, S Hartzman, A Lee. ‘IR’gonomics- Avoiding work-related musculoskeletal injury in the angiography suite. SIR 42ndannual scientific meeting. 2017.
- Schultz, H. M Cho, T Bloom, B Chow, C Kuzminski. “Twist and Shout: A Resident’s Guide to Recognizing Volvulus and Torsion in Organs across the Body. RSNA Educational exhibit 2016.
- Sıldıroğlu O, Muasher J, Bloom TA, et al. Acute lower gastrointestinal bleeding: predictive factors and clinical outcome for the patients who needed first-time mesenteric conventional angiography. Diagn Interv Radiol 2017; 4: DOI 10.5152/dir.2017.15427.
- Guitart, J. Deonizio, J., Bloom T., Kwasny M., Rosen, S. High incidence of GI tract pathology in primary cutaneous marginal zone lymphomas. JAMA Dermatol. 2014 Apr;150(4):412-8.
- Bloom T, Kuzel TM, Querfeld C, Guitart J, Rosen ST. Cutaneous T-cell lymphomas: a review of new discoveries and treatments. Current Treatment Options in Oncology. 2012 Mar;13(1):102-21.
- A Hii, T Bloom, D Helling, KJ Bloom. Color Separation of IHC Stained Slides Using ImageJ, A Free Image Analysis Software Package (1610) USCAP 2007
- A Hii, T Bloom, D Helling, KJ Bloom. An Algorithm for Counting IHC Stained Nuclei Using ImageJ, A Free Image Analysis Software Package (1610) USCAP 2007
- KJ Bloom, P Choppa, TA Bloom, A Kyshtoobayeva, M Hibbard. Quantitative Assessment of Her-2 mRNA by PCR in Breast Carcinomas Failing To Hybridize with HER-2 Fish Probes. March 2009 issue of Modern Pathology
- KJ Bloom, P Choppa, TA Bloom, M Hibbard. K-RAS Mutational Analysis in 562 Consecutive Colon Carcinomas. March 2009 issue of Modern Pathology