Body/Musculoskeletal Imaging, Neuroradiology & Ultrasound
Medical: SUNY Upstate Medical University College of Medicine; Syracuse, NY, Doctor of Medicine, Cum Laude
Undergraduate: Cornell University College of Arts and Sciences; Ithaca, NY, Bachelor of Arts in Biochemistry
Fellow: Massachusetts General Hospital; Boston, MA; Fellowship in Diagnostic Neuroradiology
Resident: Columbia University Medical Center; New York, NY; Resident in Diagnostic Radiology
Intern: Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY; Internship in Internal Medicine
Academic Appointment: Instructor of Radiology; Harvard Medical School 2007-2015
Certifications And Licenses
- Diplomate, American Board of Radiology
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Neuroradiology
- New Jersey Medical License
- American Society of Neuroradiology,
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- H.Choi, R.S. Marshall, M.A. Neimark, A.A. Konstas, E. Lin, Y.T. Chiang, H. Mast, T. Rundek, J.P. Mohr, and J. Pile-Spellman. Selective Brain Cooling with Endovascular Intracarotid Infusion of Cold Saline: A Pilot Feasibility Study. AJNR Am. J. Neuroradiol., 2010; 31: 928 – 934.
- Neimark M, Laine A, Lin E, Dashnaw S, Pile-Spellman J. Sequential acquisition and processing of perfusion and diffusion MRI data for a porcine stroke model. Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. 2005; 6: 5782-5
- Bateman BT, Lin E, Pile-Spellman J. Definitive Embolization of Meningiomas. Interv Neuroradiol 2005: 11; 179.
- Feng L, Fitzsimmons BF, Young WL, Berman MF, Lin E, Aagard BD, Duong H, Pile-Spellman J. Intra-arterially administered Verapramil as adjunct therapy for cerebral vasospasm: Safety and 2-year experience. Am J Neuroradiol 2002; 23: 1284-1290.
- NJ Top Doctors 2021, 2022