Body/Musculoskeletal Imaging, Neuroradiology & Ultrasound
Medical: Tel Aviv University; M.D. degree
Undergraduate: Yeshiva University; B.A. degree in Biology; Summa cum laude
Fellowship: University of California San Francisco; San Francisco, CA; Body Imaging Fellowship. University of Pittsburgh Medical Center; Pittsburgh, PA; Neuroradiology Mini-Fellowship.
Residency: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center; Pittsburgh, PA; Diagnostic Radiology. New York University- Winthrop; Mineola, NY; Diagnostic Radiology
Certifications & Licenses
- New Jersey State Medical License
- California Medical License
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Radiology
- ACLS and BLS
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
- Schoenbrun L, Muthukrishnan A, Furlan A, Moon CH, Nguyen NC (2018) A Pictorial Review of Ga-68 DOTATATE PET/MRI for Neuroendocrine Neoplasm. Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging educational poster.
- Levin G, Schoenbrun L, Patel Z, Mahboob S, Fazzari MJ, Coppola T, Grendell JH, Katz DS (2017) Fat Replacement in the Wall of the Stomach on Computed Tomography: Is There a Clinical Significance to This Finding? Society of Abdominal Radiology scientific presentation.
- Schoenbrun L, Katz DS, Brooks MK, Mazzie JP, Ortiz O, Levin G (2016) Giants in Radiology From Head to Toe: A Pictorial Review. Association-University Radiologists educational Poster.
- Rapp C, Kalyanaraman C, Schiffmiller A, Schoenbrun L, Jacobson MP (2011) A Molecular Mechanics Approach to Modeling Protein-Ligand Interactions: Relative Binding Affinities in Congeneric Series. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, 51, 2082-2089.
- Schoenbrun L (2009) Developing a Computational Protocol to Evaluate Binding Affinity of Ligands to Molecules. Women in Science Journal abstract.