Medical: David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA; Los Angeles, CA; Doctor of Medicine, AOA member
Undergraduate: University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA); Los Angeles, CA; Bachelor of Science in biology, summa cum laude
Fellowship: Breast and Body Imaging, Keck School of Medicine at USC; Los Angeles, CA; chief fellow
Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, University of Southern California (USC); Los Angeles, CA
Internship: Transitional Year, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center; Torrance, CA
Assistant Professor of Radiology, Keck School of Medicine at USC, 2016 – 2022
Program Director, Body Imaging/Intervention Fellowship at USC, 2019 – 2022
Program Director, Breast and Body Imaging Fellowship at USC, 2019 – 2022
- Diplomate, American Board of Radiology
- New Jersey Medical License
- California Medical License
- ACLS and BLS
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound (SRU)
- Kazmierski B, Whang G (2020) Congenital bladder exstrophy with uterine didelphys and prolapse of both uterine horns: a case report. Clin Imaging. 67:55-57
- Kazmierski B, Sharbidre K, Robbin M, Grant EG (2020) Contrast-enhanced ultrasound for the evaluation of renal transplants. J Ultrasound Med. 39(12):2457-2468
- Deurdulian C, Grant EG, Tchelepi H, Latterman PT, Paluch JT, Chopra S, Kazmierski B, Kahn JA, Malhi H, Cen SY (2019) Assessment of fibrosis in liver transplant recipients: diagnostic performance of shear wave elastography (SWE) and correlation of SWE findings with liver biopsy results. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 213(6):W264-W271
- Malhi HS, Velez E, Kazmierski B et al. (2019) Peripheral thyroid nodule calcifications on sonography: evaluation of malignant potential. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 213(3):672-675
- Kazmierski B, Deurdulian C, Tchelepi H, Grant EG (2017) Applications of contrast-enhanced ultrasound in the kidney. Abdom Radiol. 43(4):880-898
- Rahmati E, She R, Kazmierski B, Geisler PJ, Wong D (2017) A case of liver abscess and fusobacterium septicemia. IDCases 9:98-100.
Abstracts, Posters, and Exhibits at Professional Meetings
- Junus K, Cua R, Kazmierski B, Romero M. Approach to Fat-Containing Lesions in the Peritoneum and Retroperitoneum. ARRS educational exhibit. New Orleans, Louisiana. May 2022.
- Cua R, Junus K, Kazmierski B, Romero M. Case-Based Review of Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis and Its Complications. ARRS educational exhibit. New Orleans, Louisiana. May 2022.
- Khadarian K, Park JH, Kahn JA, She R, Vergara-Lluri M, Deurdulian C, Grant E, Kazmierski B, Malhi H, Saito T. The Clinical Implications of Neutrophil Count in Non-SBP Ascitic Fluid in Cirrhosis. AASLD The Liver Meeting scientific exhibit. November 2020.
- Velez E, Malhi H, Kazmierski B, Chen F, Grant E. Interrater Reliability of the American College of Radiology Thyroid Imaging Reporting and Data System. ARRS scientific exhibit. Honolulu, Hawaii. May 2019.
- Lynch R, Kazmierski B, Deurdulian C. Beyond the Rainbow: Caring for Transgender Patients in Radiology. ARRS educational exhibit. Honolulu, Hawaii. May 2019.
- Navarro S, Kazmierski B, Tchelepi H. Don’t Burst My Bubble! Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound: Techniques and Clinical Applications. RSNA educational exhibit. Chicago, Illinois. November 2018.
- Kazmierski B, Buxbaum J, Matsuoka L, Palmer S. Born This Way: The Impact of Variant Biliary Anatomy on Surgical Planning. RSNA educational exhibit. Chicago, Illinois. November 2012.
- Kazmierski B, Jones JG, Grimm JP, Nelson MD, Go JL, Lerner A, Boyko O, Law M, Mogensen MA, Kim PE, Zee C, Shiroishi MS. Imaging of the Developing Skull Base: Evolution from the Newborn to Adulthood. ASNR educational exhibit. Seattle, Washington. June 2011.